Ways to Make Annual Catholic Appeal Gifts
One-time gifts, pledges, sustaining recurring gifts, as well as gifts made through stock, Donor Advised Funds and IRA distributions can be made by cash, check or credit card through the following methods:
· Reply form received in the cardinal’s mailing in January
· There is a dedicated annual appeal giving form accessible online at annualcatholicappeal.com.
• This year’s updated online giving form offers various ways to donate:
■ Pledge – Donor selects a “Gift Amount” to be charged monthly. – Donor selects “Recurring Gift” (a traditional pledge) as gift type and selects a gift duration (the # of months they will be charged the gift amount). Example: to pledge $100 paid over four months, Gift Amount would be $25 and Gift Duration would be four months.
■ Donors can make their commitments go even further by becoming a Sustaining Donor. – Donor selects a “Gift Amount” and selects “Recurring Gift” as gift type and "Ongoing Monthly" as the gift duration. Donor will be charged the gift amount chosen each month until they decide to stop.
■ Make a One-Time Gift – Donor selects a “Gift Amount” and leaves gift type as “One-Time Gift.
· Envelope (pre-addressed) – available in back of church
· Telephone – Annual Catholic Appeal – 312.534.7959
• Mail to – Annual Catholic Appeal, 835 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611-2030
Once the pledge payments have exceeded our goal, all of the additional funds are returned to our parish for use in our ministries.
PARISH GOAL: $ 23,667.00
AMOUNT PLEDGED: $ 19,253.00
AMOUNT PAID: $ 13,853.00